Monday, August 31, 2009

My Trading Pledge

In line with trading day tomorrow, I have to improve my trading discipline if I want trading to become a future career. That's my goal afterall. I want trading as main career and I always believe this can be done.

So I have to update my pledge as trader:

Trading is a job, not a game.
(A job is an act of Devotion to God, while game is an act of Recreation)



Because trading is a job, I have to:

1. Work, Not gamble.

2. To trade with Passion and having Fun doing it

3. Decision making with CONFIDENCE.

4. To understand the situation and ABLE to predict the movement of the market.

5. Will become more skillfull and will not be stagnant without progress.

6. Trading with profit.
That's my pledge.


I believe it is necessary as trading psychology.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Forex world ~ very interesting and you heard a fairytale every second.

Rag to richest story.

Warrent Buffet's kinda thing.

A scarry money machine, and now you decided to join in...

So welcome to the club!

  © GBPJPYMalaysia GBPJPYMalaysia Forex Trading Project by GBPJPYMalaysia 2009-2014

Back to TOP