Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy independence Day, Malaysia

Alright, today is National Day, a public holiday in Malaysia. It is 52nd commemoration of independence to be exact.

So again, Happy Independence day.
Also, to all muslims
Happy Fasting and 
Happy Eid-ul Fitr, later.


I wish that everybody's happy. But the truth is, I'm not very happy at the moment., the floats in my trading accounts is HUGE!

All of them, especially since last week

I sometime wanna break loose from hedging trading style. But it has been with me for quite some time, so it kinda automatic thing. Everytime the market gone against my position, I will lock the position by open up the opposite,  instead of closing it.

Huarrrghhhhhhhhh,,,

Some say hedging is stupid, newbie, whatever, cost us more and NFA prohibits it. Well I don't care. First it works for me. Second, eventually what all of us trader wanna see is the absolute figure in their account.

But really, nothing comes easy in forex as well as hedging. It is easy to create, but  took ages to settle them. And it isn't easy to release the interlocking positions.

Try open it in wrong timing, your account gone bye-bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Forex world ~ very interesting and you heard a fairytale every second.

Rag to richest story.

Warrent Buffet's kinda thing.

A scarry money machine, and now you decided to join in...

So welcome to the club!

  © GBPJPYMalaysia GBPJPYMalaysia Forex Trading Project by GBPJPYMalaysia 2009-2014

Back to TOP